Saturday, September 02, 2006

What are your perfect cars?



網誌日期:2006-09-02 04:32
What is a daily car?
- must be relatively easy to maintain
- must be fuel efficient
- stress free and comfortable.
- basic luxury and excellent engineering
- a positive and clear image
- nimble and relatively light weight and balanced.
- good handling, willing to corner and responsive torquey smooth power delivery.
- painless to own and use.
- not worry about where to park and can go anywhere without second thought.
How I live with it:
- after a period I will be more sensitive to the shortcomings as the advantages and positive feelings fade.
- I need to live with the image.
- I need to live with the lack of power (C200)
- how to stop the negative feeling from building up?
- sometimes the build-up is not tangible as I find reasons here and there to shift attention and/or reduce the amount. But eventually it will catch up with me and ending up with a replacement.
- Tiki suggests I should always go for the best and avoid the intermediate. Going for the best go inline with a balanced decision.

No comments: