Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Honda Civic with GR90 and TM Plugs

The GR90 and TM spark plugs from the Corolla really saves the day for the Honda Civic. The ride is much quieter and smoother, therefore much more tolerable. And the engine is even smoother like a little V6 with the addition of the TM spark plugs, as I think they work better in the Civic than in the Corolla.

Selling the Corolla was a mental block to me as I was not willing to. I cannot say I am glad that I have done it. I can only say it is a relief that I have done selling it. Now with the Evo IX as a manual transmission car I no longer need a Corolla. And with the Civic going to be seeing more use I will no longer practically need the Corolla as my 'foot car'.

I feel a kind of relief that even if I cannot keep the car I could get to keep the good parts I bought for the Corolla which I thought I would have kept for years to come. And of course with the coming of Evo IX my wish to keep change. And I am glad it did.

No comments: