Friday, February 04, 2011

I am back! 2011!

CC Library, CUHK, Shatin
This is Feb, 2011. I am back on my car blog. I will move back my blogs between 2006 and 2011 from the Yahoo Blog, an almost 5 years of missing materials. I will also blog the new entries as well. The blogger has improved itself quite a lot now with features I need.


What cars are there in my fleet now?
2004/5 Mercedes R171 SLK350 in Silver (7-G gearbox)
2001 Honda Civic ES8 1.5L VTi in Silver (multitronic)
2004 Toyota Corolla 1.5L in white (M/T 5-speed)


It is a lot of cars but I am not the only one using the fleet. My wife and my brother are sharing the Civic. My wife also uses the SLK as a leisure car, which is my project car (in a lesser sense and I will come to that later). The Corolla is my everyday car and is fun to drive. It is tough  workhorse, and officially my first Toyota, which means a lot to me (I will come to that later).


At this moment I am indulging and contemplating a fourth 'project' car, likely a C36 (again, yes), C43 (or something with a V8), or simply another convertible. Who knows? I am open.

No comments: