Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Removal Notice! Click Here to the New Address.

Hi, I have moved my blogs to the following.

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/damondlam1234

I like Blogger a lot and its feature set but it has no hit counter.

Damond


網誌日期:2006-08-07 12:30
This is my first blog on the Yahoo. I was using Google before but there was no page hit records.
This blog will be about my motoring experience. You all know that Tiki has recently sold her C240 (W202, 1998) for a Year 2000 Silver Color 6-speed MX5 MK2.
Besides our new baby MX-5, my wife and I also enjoyed the ownership of a 1995 Mercedes-Benz C36 and a 1996 Honda Integra DC2 Type-R (this is actually a restored race car which has spent nearly two years full-time at the Zhuhai Race Track, China).
I will try to blog here for this week, until a point I feel comfortable around here.
If you want to see my old blogs and my other cars, here you go....
If you interested in photography here is another of the site for my images....
www.pbase.com/damond

No comments: